Submit Your Photos to RVAS
If you have questions, please contact us.
- provide visitors to the RVAS site a sampling of recently seen birds.
- provide a general location where the photos were taken.
- provide RVAS members with an opportunity to display their copyrighted photos online.
- The photo will feature species recently seen locally.
- All images will have been taken within an expanded RVAS area. (e.g. Southern Oregon, Klamath County, the coast, and Northern California)
- The bird in the photo needs to be identifiable by the photographer.
- For optimal viewing, it’s recommended that the largest side of the photo will not exceed 2,000 pixels.
- Signatures may be embedded into the image (Note: the photographer’s name will be included in the photo info with © preceding the photographer’s name).
- Please limit your uploads to one every 7 days (up to 3 photos in a series may be submitted if the subject is a single species demonstrating interesting behavior).